MOTHERFUCKERS COULDN’T GET ON WONDER WOMEN’S LEVEL
Graduated high school .Kissed someone. Collected something really silly.Smoked a cigarette. Got so drunk you passed out. Snorted cocaine. Rode every ride at an amusement park. Gone to a rock concert. Helped someone. Gone long periods of time without sleep. Lied to someone. Failed a class.Smoked weed. Dealt drugs. Been in a car accident. Been in a tornado. Been to a funeral. Accidentally burned yourself.Ran a marathon. Cried yourself to sleep. Spent over $200 in one day. Flown on a plane.Cheated on someone. Been cheated on. Written a 10 page letter. Gone skiing. Been sailing. Lost someone you loved. Shoplifted something.Been to jail. Dangerously close to being in jail. Skipped school. Had detention. Got in trouble for something you didn’t do. Stolen books from the library.Gone to a different country. Dropped out of school. Watched the “Harry Potter” movies.Had an online diary. Had a yard sale. Had a lemonade stand.Actually made money at the lemonade stand. Been in a school play.Been fired from a job. Swam with dolphins. Taken a lie detector test. Voted for someone on a reality TV show. Written poetry. Read more than 20 books a year.Gone to Europe. Loved someone you shouldn’t have. Used a coloring book over age 12. Had surgery.Taken a taxi. Had more than 5 IM’s/online conversations going at once.Overdosed. Been in a fist fight.Gone surfing in California. Had a hamster/guinea pig. Pet a wild animal. Used a credit card. Did “spirit day” at school.Dyed your hair. Got a tattoo. Got straight A’s. Been on the Honor Roll.Know someone with HIV or AIDS. Played on a sports team. Snuck out of the house. Swore at a teacher. Gone laser tagging.Had a romantic relationship. Been on the TV.French braided. Skinny-dipped. Driven a car. Performed in front of an audience.Gone bungee-jumping. Been to Mexico. Crashed a car. Sky dived. Been kissed in the rain. Made an 11:11 wish. Drank alcohol.Forwarded a chain letter. Made a mistake.
sure why not!!!
- first of all don’t buy books through your schools bookstore unless it’s absolutely necessary!!!! chegg, alibris, or even amazon are some nice places where you can buy/rent textbooks for much cheaper. also here’s a post that has links to various places where you can possibly find online versions of textbooks
- exercise!!! even if it’s just a walk around campus or some crunches or push ups in your dorm. you’re gonna be eating a lot of unhealthy food (at least at my school we just have a food court with a bunch of fast food restaurants) so if you don’t exercise you’re definitely gonna gain the dreaded freshman 15
- show up to class early, at least for the first few weeks. maybe like 10-15 minutes early. your professors will take notice that you’re early and ready to learn and they’ll be impressed
- don’t skip class!!! i know there’s a lot more freedom in college than there is in high school and it makes it soooo easy to just skip class. the temptation is always there but trust me it pays off to just go to class. some of my classes last year offered extra credit in class and only people who showed up could get it. obviously it’s okay to skip class every once in a while if you need to but don’t make it a habit!
- give yourself ‘you’ time. maybe every sunday night get some snacks and watch a movie or just do something relaxing!!! college can get really really stressful at times so every once in a whole you gotta just take a little time to unwind
- make lots of friends, drink, party, have a good ass time, but don’t lose sight of why you’re at college in the first place which is to get an education. so have as much fun as you want just don’t let the fun take priority over your school work
//This began the rise of Aperture Science.
yo what the fuck is this made out of
When Michael Jackson gets woke up for school
Vine by: The Black Simba
1. What’s your name?
Jon “C_Naught” Miller
2. When is your birthday?
3. Where are you from?
Born in Texas, living in Florida
4. Have a crush?
5. What’s your favorite color?
Purple, more lavender shades.
6. Write something in caps:
7. Favorite band/artist?
I don’t really listen to music these days. Mostly iDOLM@STER music now.
8. Favorite number?
9. Favorite drink?
Hella love Arizona Fruit Punch.